ADRN - Enabling new research using administrative data for public benefit
Better use of data
- Supports the Government Transformation Strategy 2017 - 2020.
- Connects analytical staff across government departments with academic capacity and capability to share knowledge, methods and insight for public benefit.
- Safely transforms sensitive information into anonymised datasets to enable evidence-based policy development and research.
Supports policy priorities
- Provides secure access to evidence-based insights into cross-party challenges including social mobility and support for families with multiple disadvantages, alongside the impact of lifestyle on health, environment, food and transport.
- Collaborates with the What Works Centres and other users of public policy evidence.
Information security and privacy
- Provides everything needed by a government department or public authority to safely transform sensitive administrative information into anonymised datasets for research.
- Follows all legal pathways and complies with the UK Statistics Authority Code of Practice.
- Set up to carry out all the safeguards for research under the Digital Economy Act 2017.
- Data security, privacy, ethics, legislation, governance, research methods and policies >>
- Provides expertise to governments and researchers worldwide
- UK-wide research training and approvals processes, built on best practice
- Policy impact with a data sharing agreement tailored to specific requirements across departments.
Sign up for the ADRN newsletter
Latest News & Events
Courses & seminars