ADRN - Enabling new research using administrative data for public benefit
- Factors influencing access to higher education of under-represented groups. >>
- Benefit and taxation policy impact through the affects and outcomes of Universal Credit. >>
- The effects of economic hardship and well-being on carers. >>
- The impact of disability on employment and subsequent economic outcomes. >>
Digital Economy Bill
- Expertise to protect individual confidentiality and enable meaningful data for research - 3rd reading: House of Lords |5 April 2017
- Advice to cabinet office on new legislation to enable safe, secure, ethical, responsible research >>
- Expertise and infrastructure to implement the Code of Practice and approved researcher standards of the UK Statistics Authority.
Research and policy
- Secure access to Research Centres and data linkage across the UK
- Broader, objective population representation to develop more effective policies >>
- Bespoke service with minimal cost and impact on current resources, respecting all legal gateways
- Richer, deeper understanding of social challenges, with protected privacy and benefits to the public.
- Expertise in research methods, data policies, procedures, legislation, security and privacy >>
- UK-wide research training and approvals processes, built on best practice
- Expertise provided to governments and researchers worldwide
- Help to curate datasets with a data sharing agreement tailored to specific requirement.
Get in touch
+44 (0) 1206 87 3435
Latest News & Events
Courses & seminars