ADRC-NI Mailing List Privacy Notice
Information about you (the “subscriber” to our ADRC-NI mailing list): how we use your information and with whom we share it.
- The ADRC-NI administrative team is located within Queen’s University Belfast and our ADRC-NI Public Engagement team is located within Ulster University. We process personal data of subscribers in order to send information periodically about our
centre’sactivities, events andnews.
- As a centre that collaborates with our Administrative Data Research Centres in Scotland (ADRC-S) and Wales (ADRC-Wales), we do sometimes promote ADRC-S’s and ADRC-W’s activities, events, and workshops to our subscribers (e.g. promoting a conference held in Scotland/Wales, promoting a particular training or workshop held at ADRC-S or ADRC-W).
- The ADRC-NI’s QUB administrative offices stores our subscriber list in Excel format and holds it locally on the QUB secure drive. ADRC-NI’s UU communications team also uses Excel format and holds the information on a locally secured drive.
- We are able to use information about a subscriber because (a) the subscriber has previously given us consent to be included on our mailing list, or (b) the subscriber is actively engaged with the ADRC-NI and the material we email supports this engagement.
- We will not share our subscriber list outside our partnership between QUB and UU.
- The frequency of our emails will be variable.
- We will hold the personal data provided to us by a subscriber for about 3 years. After this period, we will communicate with subscribers to check if subscribers wish to remain on our mailing list. Alternatively, a subscriber can opt out of the mailing list at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions? email@example.com
Page last updated: 08/06/2018