Information about data - Wales
- Data Brief #1: The Welsh National Pupil Database (153Kb)
- Data Brief #2: Skills and Employment Survey (261Kb)
- Data Brief #3: An Overview of Administrative Health Data within the SAIL Databank (109Kb)
- Data Brief #4: Lifelong Learning Wales Record (531Kb)
- Data Brief #5: Welsh Health Survey.pdf (106Kb)
- Data Brief #6: Welsh Demographic Survey.pdf (547Kb)
- Data Brief #7: National Survey For Wales.pdf (629Kb)
- Data Brief #8: Fuel Poverty Intervention Data in Wales
- Data Brief #9: Welsh Council for Voluntary Action All Wales Database
- Birth Registrations (England and Wales): The Birth Registration dataset for England and Wales contains administrative records about birth events occurred in England and Wales since 1837, while electronic individual records are available from 1963 onwards.
- Mortality records (England and Wales): The Mortality Records dataset of England and Wales contains administrative records about mortality events occurred in England and Wales since 1959.
- Welsh Pupil Level Annual Schools Census and Pupil Attainment: Pupil Level Annual School Census (PLASC) and Pupil Attainment data have been collected annually from all maintained sector primary, secondary, and special schools in Wales since 2004.