Policies & procedures
This section contains documentation for the assistance of users of the Network.
Please follow the links below to view the policy documents:
About ADRN projects
- outlines the criteria that define a project suitable for acceptance by the ADRN.
- provides background information about the Network and ethical issues relating to administrative data which will be useful to Research Ethics Committees and Ethics Review applicants.
- outlines the criteria for assessing the feasibility of an ADRN project proposal.
- provides guidelines for completing the Project Proposal Application form.
- describes the process for handling any requests for changes to an ADRN project already approved by the ADRN Approvals Panel.
Policies and procedures for researchers
- outlines the policy and procedures which define the eligibility criteria for researchers for Network projects.
- provides guidelines for completing the Researcher Application form.
- outlines our policy in relation to institutional guarantors and their verification procedures.
- provides information to explain the role and purpose of an Institutional Guarantor in relation the Network's application, researcher accreditation
- outlines the policy which defines who can be considered to meet the requirement for successful completion of training to attain ADRN researcher status and access data in relation to an ADRN project.
About the Approvals Panel
- outlines the terms of reference for the Approval Panel.
- outlines how the Approvals Panel operates to
- outlines the definitions of technical terms used in the Network.
Data security policies
- outlines the Network's information security principles to support ADRN's commitment to
These principles inform the following Information Assurance policy documents to provide a framework for ADRN operations and practice:
All Administrative Data Research Centres will